Tuesday 16 November 2010

called by name

October 2010
I wrote this in response to the teaching of Nancy at the above rubies southern retreat.

You have called me by name;
for your divine purpose,
sealed by your grace,
bought by your victory.

You have called me by name;
for a greater destiny,
for something higher,
led into eternity.

You have called me by name;
moulded for such a time as this,
crafted by your hands,
held in your embrace.

oh my Lord, grant this I plead;
that I may have confidence of this all the days of my life,
that I may shine as a beacon before men,
that I may be convicted by your word and gifted by your spirit,
Oh Lord, that I may be a pillar of the home and a crown to my husband,
that i may be a servant to my family,
an encourager to this household,
that I may repent of my sin,
and rejoice in my divine calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment